Do you know?, according to a recent study almost half of the world population i.e., around 3.2 billion population is using Internet nowadays. And a whooping 232 million Indian population which is rising every year due to rapid penetration of Internet in households. Welcome to the digital era and be a part of online marketing endeavor where you have the potential to get high-leverage in your career. Be a part of digital marketing and transform your corporate passage. In a very laymen term, digital marketing is marketing of the products and services done through digital channels to reach the consumers.
It drastically differs from traditional marketing practices where you require a series of promotional activities and enormous budget to get a decent brand recognition. Because of the growing proximity of digital marketing in business every major company regardless of the industry is on a massive scale hiring drive for individuals who are willing to join a new age technological revolution in making and hence giving their respective career a significant boost.
Why choose us?
Well, there is famous saying which goes like this, ‘ To be an expert, you should train under the tutelage of expert’. With a institute where the CEO who is an indomitable individual in the industry, he himself monitors the progress of students and guide them at every stage so that they can be well prepared for the corporate world. A training team who is well versed in each and every trait of digital marketing, trying to inculcate their significant knowledge inside the curious mind of students.
What more do you need to become a prodigy?
Be with us, embrace the present and the future belongs to you.
Introduction of Digital Marketing
- Difference between traditional marketing and digital marketing?
- Understanding the process of Digital Marketing
- Definition about Internet, Website, Domain, Hosting etc.
- Domain selection & URL structuring
- Purchasing of Domain & Hosting
- Planning & Creation of a personal/ business website
- About CMS and WordPress
Search Engine Optimization
- What is SEO?
- Definition about Keywords, Traffic etc.
- How Google functions and work?
- Google Agents
- Keyword Research
- What is On-page SEO?
- Head Section Optimization
- Logo and Favicon creation with free tool
- Title and Meta Description Optimization
- Redirection Tags for all kinds of errors.
- SEO Friendly Content Writing through SEO tool
- Keyword Density- Spamming or Stuffing
- Image Optimization
- Robots File Creation
- Sitemap Creation
- All about Domain & Page Authority
- What is Off-page SEO?
- Why Off page is Important
- Submit URL tool
- Content – Rank formula of Google
- Link Juice process to increase DA/PA
- What are Backlinks/ Link Building techniques?
- Guest Posting- Free & Paid
- Press Release Submission – Free & Paid
- URL Shortener tool
- Commenting on Blogs
- Classified Posting
- Forum Posting – Quora & Yahoo
- Social Bookmarking
- Link Exchange
- Slide Sharing
- Difference Between Do Follow and No Follow Backlinks
- What is Google Page Rank
- How to Increase Google Page Rank
- What is Local SEO?
- Google My Business Listing
- How to do free listing of business on different websites in same niche/category
SEM- Google Adwords
- Understanding and overview of SERP
- Introduction to Search Engine Marketing
- How to sign up in to Google Adwords account
- Understanding Adwords account structure
- How to use keyword planner tool
- Types of Advertising campaigns-Search, Display & Video
- Difference between search & display campaign
- How does Adwords rank ads
- What is quality score and its importance
- What is CTR and why it is important?
- Advanced level bid strategies
- What is Enhanced CPC?
- Introduction to the ad-extensions and it’s types
- Creating & Optimizing a live Search Network campaign
- Types of keywords Board, Phrase, Exact & Negative
- Creating & Optimizing a live Display Network campaign
- Understanding the working of campaign
- Best & worst examples of ads Creating ads
- Monitoring the performance
- What is Conversion tracking tool
- How to set up and use conversion tracking tool
- Adding tracking code in your website
- Optimizing and monitoring the campaigns
Social Media Optimization & Marketing
- What is social media and how it is different from Google
- Understanding the social media psychology
- Creating company page on Facebook
- Optimization of the page
- How to use the best of Hashtags and at sign
- How to increase likes free of cost.
- Creating & Optimization of Facebook advertising campaigns
- Types of Facebook advertising- Awareness & Consideration
- Best practices for engaging the customers
- Setting up the targeting with live examples.
- Payment modes
- Use of power editor tool for campaigns
- Creating an account on Twitter.
- Optimization of the Twitter account
- Understanding of the Twitter interface with the use of Hashtags and at sign
- How to increase followers free of cost
- Creating & Optimization of Twitter advertising campaigns
- Practices to gain new customers and engage with the past ones
- Setting up a live campaign
- Use of Twitter tools: Tweetdeck, Klout etc.
- What is Linkedin & how it is different from Facebook
- Creating of a profile and a company page
- Difference between Individual Profile and Company Page
- Optimization of Linkedin company page
- Creating & managing Linkedin Group
- How to increase followers on company page free of cost
- Setting up a live Linkedin advertising campaign with practical exposure
- How to gain $50 from Linkedin to run a campaign without spending a single penny
- Creating a YouTube channel
- Optimization of the channel
- Creating of an explainer video without any help of a graphic designer
- Creating and optimization of the video advertising campaign
- Importance of Video marketing
- Benefits of running a campaign on YouTube
- How to get traffic on to your website by promoting your video
- Understanding the SEO techniques on YouTube
- Introduction to Email Marketing
- Setting up an Email Marketing account
- How email works?
- Creating and sending of bulk emails
- Monitoring the analytics
- Understanding and setting up of the Google Analytics account
- How to add the tracking code in to the website
- How Google analytics works
- Introduction to Google analytics account structure
- Types of cookie and it’s tracking
- Introduction of goals and types of goals
- How to setup goals in Google Analytics account
- Introduction of conversion
- Understanding bounce & bounce rate
- Bounce rate v/s Exit rate
- Ways to reduce the bounce rate
- Introduction & Importance of funnels
- Integration of Adwords and Analytics account
- Benefits of integrating Adwords & Analytics
- Measuring performance via Google Analytics
- Introduction and how to set up of filters & segments
- How to view customized reports
- Monitoring traffic sources and behavior
- Taking corrective actions if required
Mobile Web Marketing
- Introduction to Mobile Devices and marketing
- Creating of a mobile website and application without coding
- On both platform for Android and IOS
- App Store optimization(ASO)
- Uploading mobile app on Play Store and App Store
- Why Mobile marketing came into existence
- Advertising on apps
- SMS marketing
Online Reputation Management
- Introduction to online reputation management
- Understanding the ORM scenario
- Who are responsible for harming the reputation
- Ways to deal with the criticism online
- Procedure to follow when a negative review or complaint occurs
- Live example and case study to build a brand
- Turning negative to positive image of a business
- Introduction to Affiliate Marketing
- Setting up an Affiliate account
- How to join and Earn
- Live practical of earning a commission
- Introduction to Adsense
- Setting up to the adsense account
- Tricks to get approval of adsense
- How to place ads on your website
How to grab freelancing projects
- How to earn money while sitting at home
- Introduction to E-commerce Marketing
- How to make an E-commerce website
- How to do SEO of an Ecommerce website
- Live example of an Ecommerce business
- How E-commerce industry earns money
- One guest lecture every month from a senior HR Consultant of Japanese MNC every month upon the Resume writing and the Interview tips to get placed easily after the course.
- One training module and get ready for job in just 2 months.
- Training with live project/ website.
- Become Google certified digital marketer.
- Get Facebook Blueprint certification.
- Become a trained marketer to attract customers with Hubspot Inbound marketing course.
- Industry recognized Current Repairs certificate.