“Start-up a name which is has a lot of worth behind it, working with them is such an adventurous journey with lot of perils and rewards. Working with them feels like exploring some uncharted territory with our beloved partner and situation can turn joy to grim or vice versa in a quick amount of time” this statement was said by one of the famous chairperson of an organization who provides top digital marketing services.
Some could say, that why to be in such a volatile circumstances. Why not, partner with some well established corporate after all they are into the business for such a long time then why start-up? Well, everything comes at a cost corporate are sure lucrative because of their foothold in the market as well as their brand popularity.
However, one thing which is quite rudimentary is corporate work culture, their highly rigid bureaucracy and corporate are receptive to new change they just can’t take a new blow.
Now what about start-ups? Well, there are many benefits of it we can count. Let’s look some of them:-
Agile in every sense
- In initial years the start-ups are formless. Big corporate may have a solid business plan , a top notch team but what they lack is the their age old business model which is very hard to change as to keep their investors, board of directors etc., flock together and happy.
- As a start-up you can build everything right from the scratch. For clients start ups can provide a new operation module if necessary, without even bothering of hurdles within the organization.
No or less bureaucracy
- Here, start-ups have a fair advantage over big corporations, hands down. Any large organization has a complete formality system which is well documented and there are some rigid protocols surround them.
- The disadvantage of this system is there are so many layers of operation that it can take a very long time to completely follow a rule. Unnecessary scrutiny makes a process more complex and hereby delaying causes more irritation to clients.
- On the other hand start-ups have no such long process it has a minimum or bureaucracy layers that’s why you can make decision faster which results in efficient results.
Toil hard together
- One more advantage start-ups has is their CEO is another team member and acts at different positions like top Digital Marketing Expert etc.
- Even they will have fewer people in the organization plus mostly, I have seen that the people working in the start-up have a extra zeal a kind of self driven attitude which make them toil harder as in comparison to the big organizations it can be my personal opinion. However, the kind of attitude young lads working in start-ups show is nothing short of excellence.
- It doesn’t matter if you are the CEO of a start-up, you have to work altogether with a team and show some real results. I like the essence of their working style which is it-self is mind boggling.
At last it’s a bizarre feeling of happiness which we feel when a company achieve something, Current Repairs also as a start up it feels great to see our clients reaching new heights and embracing success with our auxiliary support.
The feeling just can’t be written down in words it’s immense because we know that every company put their heart and soul to be at the pinnacle and we are just giving them a leverage to attain extraordinary success.